Business / Corporate Law
Businesses and corporations face many legal challenges in today’s complex world. Working with an experienced business law attorney from Baer Romain & Ginty can help you deal with a wide range of issues related to running your business, giving you more time to devote to your company and the confidence of knowing that your decisions are legally sound.
From the way your business is structured to the performance of daily transactions, the advice and expertise of a knowledgeable attorney can be invaluable.
Baer Romain & Ginty offers conscientious and sound legal counsel in business and corporate practice areas such as:
- Entity Selection and Business Formation, including corporations and limited liability companies
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Employment Law
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Charitable and Non-profit Law
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation Including: - Buy-sell Agreements - Shareholder Agreements - Partnership Agreements - Operating Agreements - Purchase and sale Agreements
Robert Romain concentrates in these areas of practice, including all aspects of starting, protecting, buying and selling businesses. He will provide you with advice and representation regarding a wide range of issues or disputes which might arise during the operation of your Pennsylvania business.
Mr. Romain will help you make the best decisions now for your company’s profitability in the future and ensure your company will weather times of crisis and maximize times of success.
Whether you are just starting up a new business or you head an established corporation with substantial annual revenues, you can bring your corporate and commercial law concerns to Baer Romain & Ginty and rest assured that your business is being run in accordance with the law and with a solid legal foundation supporting it as it grows.